Spread the Love Valentine’s Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Description of Sweepstakes
This Valentine’s Day season, share your love of UNICEF Kid Power with other teacher friends! Through Valentine’s Day, when you refer other teachers to join the UNICEF Kid Power team, you can earn a $100 Amazon gift card!
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Amazon, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints should be directed to UNICEF USA.
The Sweepstakes is administered by U.S. Fund for UNICEF, doing business as UNICEF USA, with offices located at 125 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038 ( hereinafter “UNICEF USA”) (sometimes referred to as “Administrator”).
The Sweepstakes is open to all users with an account at https://kpop.ukp.io.
THE SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, AND IS SUBJECT TO ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
No purchase necessary to enter.
Employees of UNICEF USA or its affiliated entities and their immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, stepchildren, stepparents, and siblings) or individuals living in the same household are not eligible to enter or win.
4. How to Enter
You must refer at least five (5) people to UNICEF Kid Power using the form at https://kpop.ukp.io before 04:59 AM ET on March 2nd, 2019 (the “Entry Period”). Referrals made before the start of this Sweepstakes will be counted towards your total referrals. You will only be entered once, going above five (5) referrals will not increase your chance of winning.
A DONATION, PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE PEOPLE ENTERED.
Each winner will receive a one-hundred dollar ($100) Amazon Gift Card. Ten (10) prizes will be awarded.
Receipt of a prize is subject to verification of eligibility, including verification of age, and compliance with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
6. Winner Selection
The ten (10) winners will be selected from the eligible entrants at random by February 28th, 2019. The Administrator will email the Gift Certificate to the entrant’s email address by March 15th, 2019.
The decisions of the Administrator are final. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions
- WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYING ALL APPLICABLE TAXES, INCLUDING INCOME TAXES.
- Entrants agree that personal data, including name, may be used by the Administrator to verify the participant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant’s eligibility to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify, or cancel any personal data held by Administrator by writing to UNICEF USA, Attention: Spread the Love Valentine’s Sweepstakes, 125 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038.
- Entry constitutes agreement with all of the foregoing rules and terms, and also constitutes permission to use your name, school name, grade level for outreach purposes, including but not limited to posting of such information, on UNICEF USA’s websites, except where prohibited by law, without compensation to the winner. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in the entrant’s disqualification.
- The administrator is not responsible for:
- Lost, incomplete, or misdirected entries;
- Telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; and
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Administrator which may cause the submitting of photos or the awarding of the prize to be disrupted or impractical of being completed.
8. Right to Cancel or Suspend Contest
- Administrator reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if an event beyond Administrator’s reasonable control (including, but not limited to, natural disaster, infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, trojan horses, denial of service attacks, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any technical failures) impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion.
- Administrator, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. An individual may not enter on behalf of another individual or transfer his or her entry to another person. An individual may be required to show proof of ownership of his or her account used to enter the Sweepstakes.
9. Winner’s List
For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before June 30, 2019 to: UNICEF USA, Attention: Spread the Love Valentine’s Sweepstakes, 125 Maiden Lane, New York, NY 10038.
10. Liability & Release
By participating in the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Administrator and its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and its advertising, promotional and judging agencies (the “Sweepstakes Entities”) from and against any and all liability, injuries, loss, claim, damages, or cause of action (collectively, “Claims”) arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use, misuse or possession of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) human error or unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) injury or damage to persons, including death, or property (including computers) which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt, acceptance, use or misuse of any prize; or (f) injury or damage based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Each entrant further agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (b) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; (c) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses; and (d) these Official Rules and all disputes shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of New York, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws, any disputes shall be resolved exclusively in the state or federal courts in the state of New York, and each entrant expressly consents to the jurisdiction of said courts and waives any objection thereto. Entrants hereby acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize. Winner assumes all liability for any Claims caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of any prize by winner, and holds the Sweepstakes Entities harmless from any and all such Claims.